Create An Amish Patio Swing Styled With These Key Pieces
Not everyone’s lucky enough to have patio or porch space, but those that do should consider enhancing this space with an Amish patio swing. It’s an excellent way to add comfort and style to your patio or porch -- something you won’t regret!
An Amish porch swing bed is an investment that continues to give back each day. Your hanging porch swing will become the favorite new feature of your house and you’ll want to spend all day relaxing on it.
If you were interested in an Amish bench swing, The Porch Swing Store has a wide selection of quality designs to choose from. You can also enhance your Amish patio swing with a variety of cushions and pillows.
Don’t worry, we’ll get your creative juices flowing with some of our favorite porch swing designs.
Finding a Quality Amish Patio Swing
First, let’s take a look at some of the more popular hanging Amish bench swing designs we have in store at The Porch Swing Store. We’ll go over three different options -- a traditional wooden porch swing, a recycled plastic porch swing, and a daybed.
Let’s take a look:
- All Things Cedar Duncan Porch Swing - for a traditional look, this red cedar porch swing is the perfect two-person swing for any patio.
- LuxCraft Recycled Plastic Porch Swing - we love this design from LuxCraft because it gives a modern take to the traditional porch swing. It also comes in an Adirondack design.
- A & L Furniture Mission Daybed - for a truly luxurious and comforting experience, this daybed can feature a twin or full mattress. Imagine that on your patio!
There are many more designs that might pique your interest when you visit our online store, but these three will give you a good idea of what we have available.
Enhancing the Swing With a Cushion
Once you’ve picked out your Amish bench swing design, it’s time to increase the comfort level with a cushion. Without it, you’ll be sitting on wood and won’t truly enjoy the experience it provides.
Here are the top-three cushions to add to your Amish patio swing:
- LuxCraft Sunbrella Seat Cushion - it doesn’t matter what size patio swing you have, these come in single seats, as well as two-person and three-person seats.
- A & L Furniture Full Bench Cushion - if you want to increase the comfort on your back as well as the seat, this cushion covers the entire swing.
- A & L Furniture Daybed Cushion - when you need the perfect cushion for your Amish porch swing bed, this one comes in 2” and 4” thickness.
If you really want to pamper yourself with your new patio swing, you can look at the wide range of pillows we have available at The Porch Swing Store. Here are some of our favorites:
- A & L Furniture Bolster Neck Pillow - there’s nothing better than a neck pillow, both for style and comfort.
- Adams & Co. RELAX - a simple silver pillow with the word “relax” written across it in cursive.
- LuxCraft Sunbrella Toss Pillow - for the simple individual that doesn’t need a lot of pizzazz, this is just your normal white throw pillow.
Now that you have some amazing ideas to spice up your Amish bench swing, it’s time to put those ideas into action. Trust us, you won’t regret the day you purchase a porch swing, and putting it together will be one of the most rewarding home projects you’ll have this year.
Contact The Porch Swing Store today if you have any questions or need help finding the perfect Amish patio swing for you!