The Best Ever Grilled Chicken Recipes
For most of us, summer reminds us of a lot of things: holidays at travel destinations, hiking, music concerts, parades, amusement parks, and yes, BBQs. And when it comes to BBQs, grilled chicken is one of our favorites food to munch, surrounded by friends, family, and colleagues.
Summer is almost over, and while we are all trapped at our homes, now’s the time to try out some new and best-grilled chicken recipes. In this article, we will explore some of the best-grilled chicken recipes and how you can try them out in your spare time. ‘
Let’s jump right in:
Grilled Chicken With Cobb Salad
Grilled chicken with cobb salad is one of the best BBQ delicacies you should learn how to cook if you don’t already.
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- 4 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- Kosher salt with ground pepper
- 1 chopped tomato
- 4 teaspoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup of blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
How to make grilled chicken with cobb salad
- Using a mallet, pound the chicken on a plastic wrap. Transfer into a large bowl and add the ¼ cup of buttermilk, garlic, ½ teaspoons of salt, and pepper.
- Place the bowl in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Place the bacon on a skillet and set the heat to medium for 8 minutes. Place it on a plate lined with paper towels to remove the drip. Chop the bacon to several pieces.
- Place the eggs on a saucepan. Add water and boil for 4 minutes. Remove one of the eggs and place it in a small bowl filled with warm water. Boil the remaining eggs for 6 extra minutes and turn it off.
- Peel off the 4-minutes egg and place it in a blender. Add ½ cup of buttermilk, ¼ teaspoons of salt, and few splashes of pepper, vinegar, mustard. Blend everything for 1 minute. You can choose to refrigerate it while you focus on the chicken.
- Preheat the grill on medium heat. Remove the chicken and discard the garlic. Now, season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it on the grill. Grill the chicken.
- Peel the remaining eggs and chop it. Grab a large bowl and toss grilled onions, avocado, blue cheese, and tomato. Serve the grilled chicken into plates and add the salad. You can add the bacon that the chopped eggs and season the food with pepper. Voila!
Grilled Chicken Greek Salad
This is another grilled chicken recipe you should try out in your spare time.
- 2 large boneless chicken
- Kosher salt with ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 8 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of sliced cucumber
- 2 pieces of pita bread
- ½ cup of pitted Kalamata olives
- 8 ounces of feta cheese
How to make grilled chicken Greek salad
- See the grill medium heat and brush the grates with oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it on the metal skewers.
- Grill the chicken while turning it often between 6-8 minutes.
- Get a large bowl and whisk olive oil and lemon juice inside. Toss the cucumber, olives, lettuce, and red onions inside and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mix into 4 plates and add chunks of feta cheese and chicken skewer.
- Warm the pita bread on the grill and slice it into wedges. Serve along with the salad and chicken skewer.
Tequila Lime Chicken
Lastly, the Tequila Lime Chicken is one of the popular grilled chicken recipes available. You should try it in your spare time.
- 1 cup of squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup of gold tequila
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh garlic
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper.
How to make tequila lime chicken
- Get a large bowl and turn the lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper inside. Add the chicken breasts and mix.
- Refrigerate the bowl overnight.
- Set the grill to medium heat and brush the grates with oil. Remove the chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken for 10 minutes, turning it intermittently.
- Serve the chicken on a plate, and you’re good to go.