Preparing weeknight dinners can be really exhausting, especially if you have a busy household. You’re expected to prepare meals that are simple to prepare, delicious, and faster to clean up.
The fact is, you can have it all, and in one place: sheet pan meals. Dinner meals made with sheet pans have become popular amongst people dealing with busy work schedules. We present you with some of the best sheet pan meals you won’t waste time preparing.
Keto Sheet Pan Meal
If you’re looking for low-carb and high-fat meals that you can prepare on sheet pans, this meal is for you.
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- ¼ cup of gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sweetener.
- ½ cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of avocado
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black ground pepper
- 2 slices of peeled onions
- 1 cup of white mushrooms
- 1 lbs. of beef chopped into small bits.
How To Prepare Keto Sheet Pan Meal
- Preheat your oven to 218℃ (425°F). While doing so, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sweetener, and sesame oil into a large bowl. Pour the beef slices into the mix and stir it.
- Get a baking sheet and toss onion rings on it. Put the remaining vegetable on the sheet. Add salt, oil, and pepper. Stir and spread it across the sheet.
- Place the sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the marinated beef to the pan and bake for 10 minutes. Don’t allow it to become dry.
- Remove the beef and stir with vegetable. You can serve this meal with cauliflower rice.
Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
If you fancy a chicken meal made in a sheet pan, you should try this tasty meal.
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon of chili pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of virgin oil
- 8 fajita-sized flour tortillas
- 1 pound of bell peppers
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1½ pounds of boneless chicken breast
How To Prepare Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
- Line your baking sheet with foil and set your broiler to high heat. Mix 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper into a small bowl. Slice pepper and onions on the baking sheet and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of oil inside. Add the chili powder and broil for 10 minutes.
- Chop the chicken breasts and toss them into a bowl. Add a tablespoon of oil and chili powder. Remove the charred mixture from the broiler and scatter the chicken on it.
- Return the sheet to the broiler for 5 more minutes. You can serve this dish with the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Low Carb Sheet Pan Meal
This is another meal packed with a high-fat and low-carb meal you should try with a sheet pan.
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup of daikon radish
- 1-inch cube ginger
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil.
- 4 chicken boneless thighs.
How To Prepare Low Carb Sheet Pan Meal
- Preheat your oven to 180℃ (350°F) and place your deboned chicken on a paper towel. Place them on a baking sheet that has been greased.
- Cut your veggies and spread them around the chicken.
- Prepare a sauce made with olive oil, ginger, and balsamic vinegar and pour it into the baking sheet. Add pepper and salt and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- You can serve it with cauliflower rice.
Sheet Pan Fried Rice
Ever had fried rice made on a sheet pan? Try out this awesome delicacy!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¾ pound medium naked shrimp
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice wine
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 5 scallions with the green and white parts removed and sliced.
- 2 carrots peeled
- ¾ cup of frozen-thawed peas
How To Prepare Sheet Pan Fried Rice
- Preheat your oven to 246℃ (475°F). Get a large bowl and toss the carrots, soy sauce, peas, garlic, ginger, garlic, vegetable oil, vinegar, and the cooked rice. Mix everything together until the rice is soaked. Spread everything on a sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a metal spatula to mix the rice. Drizzle the eggs on the rice and sprinkle the shrimp. Bake everything for 5 minutes.
- Toss the sesame seeds and scallions. The food is ready.