Without a doubt, cauliflower has grown from becoming a side veggie to one of the best low-carb diets available. And it’s not surprising why. Cauliflower is a vegetable packed with a lot of benefits.
It has been proven that cauliflower is packed with a lot of vitamins including vitamins C, K, B6, nutrients such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, pantothenic, folate, and many more. Because cauliflower is high in fiber, you or your family won’t have to suffer inflammation, indigestion, constipation
There are studies that even prove that cauliflower is packed with flavonoid and carotenoid antioxidants which reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, and several other illnesses. Thus, its importance in our diet cannot be downplayed.
When it gets down to infusing cauliflower in our meals, there are several recipes. But which ones are particularly sensational? We’ll discuss them below.
Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
This is a healthy delicacy everyone should include in their diet plan. To prepare this meal, you’d need the following.
- 1 head cauliflower. You’d have cut it into florets.
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
How To Prepare Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Get a steamer and place it on top of a saucepan. Pour water until it gets to the bottom of the steamer. Pour the cauliflower and cover the steamer and set the heat to medium. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Get a skillet and add a teaspoon of olive oil. Set the heat to medium. Add garlic and stir thoroughly for 2 minutes.
- Pour half of the cauliflower into a food processor. Blend it for 2 minutes and add the remaining cauliflower florets. Add the remaining garlic, cream cheese, salt, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
The oven-roasted cauliflower recipe is one tasty side dish you and your family should try as soon as possible.
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 head of cauliflower that has been cut into florets.
- ¼ cup of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- 3 large sliced garlic cloves.
How To Prepare Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Preheat your oven to a heat degree of 230 degrees Celsius (450◦ F)
- Get a large bowl and mix garlic and cauliflower florets in it. Sprinkle olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and stir thoroughly. Sprinkle remaining cauliflower florets to coat the mixture.
- Turn the mixture into a jelly roll pan.
- Place the pan inside the preheated oven for about 14 minutes. Take it out and stir the cauliflower for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mixture and serve.
Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
Cauliflower fried rice is another awesome and healthy cauliflower recipe you should try out.
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- ¾ pound of boneless chicken cut to small bits
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 pounds of cauliflower rice
- 1½ cups of frozen peas and carrots
- 2 large beaten eggs
- ¼ cup of chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 scallions
How To Prepare Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- Grab a large bowl and toss chicken, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Turn the vegetable oil into a saucepan and set it to high heat. Add chicken mixture over the surface of the pan. Fry for 1 minute, then stir and flip it. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Transfer the mixture on a plate.
- Turn 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into the pan and set the heat to medium. Sprinkle the green parts of the scallions, ginger, and garlic. Stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice, soy sauce, salt, and cook until the cauliflower is crisp. Sprinkle carrots and peas into the mix and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Create a space in the middle of the mix and turn in beaten eggs. Stir the eggs until it is scrambled. Stir the entire mix while adding soy sauce, sesame oil, pineapple, rice vinegar, peanuts, dark green parts of scallions. The food is ready.
Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
If you’re gluten-free, this is the perfect meal for you.
- Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup of marinara sauce
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 head cauliflower
- Sliced bell pepper and onions
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
How To Prepare Pizza With Cauliflower Crust
- Preheat your oven to 204℃ (400◦F). Break your cauliflower florets into a food processor and blend until it is smooth. Turn the mixture into a saucepan with 2-inch simmering water. Cook the mixture for 5 minutes and drain the florets from any water.
- Get a bowl and add ½ cup of mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, oregano, ½ teaspoon of salt, eggs, and the dry cauliflower. Mix together and turn it into a baking sheet.
- Spread the mixture into a circle to make it look like a pizza and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the marinara along with bell pepper, onions, and ½ cup mozzarella and bake it again for 10 minutes.