Details of the LuxCraft Classic Traditional Recycled Plastic Porch Rocking Chair
Rock away any stress after a hard day of work with our Poly porch rocker. Constructed by skilled Amish crafters in a furniture shop in Ohio, this Poly chair is incredibly durable and maintenance-free.
This quality handcrafted patio furniture piece is constructed of polyethylene. The high-density polyethylene raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste products such as used milk jugs. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process before being compounded into solid board stock. The resulting Poly contains over 90% recycled waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- High back styling provides complete lumbar support
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Seat Dimensions||23W x 18D"|
|Floor to seat height||17.75"|