Details of the LuxCraft Recycled Plastic Lounge Chair
Relax, recline, take a snooze or soak up some sun... This Lounger can easily be adjusted to 6 different positions. Set it in a seating position while reading a book or lay flat while taking a nap. Or recline slightly to simply relax and take it easy! LuxCraft Lounge Chairs are easy to maneuver with wheels attached to the back legs.
This quality handcrafted patio furniture piece is constructed of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste products such as used milk jugs. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process before being compounded into solid board stock. The resulting Poly contains over 90% recycled waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Some assembly required
||34"W x 78"D x 44"H"
||24"W x 40"Seat Depth x 32" Back Depth
||14" at highest point
Poly Furniture Commercial Warranty
Poly Furniture Residential Warranty
What's In The Box
- (1) Seat Assembly
- (1) Back Assembly
- (2) Front Legs (Shortest)
- (2) Middle Legs (Longest)
- (2) Back Legs (With Wheel)
- (2) Armrest Assemblies
- (10) - 5/16" x 3" Stainless Wafer Bolts
- (12) - 5/16" x 2 1/2" Stainless Wafer Bolts
- (2) - 5/16" Stainless Nuts
- (4) - Stainless Washers
- (1) - 5/32 Hex Key
LuxCraft Recycled Plastic Lounge Chair is a customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Aug 15, 2020