PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS SHIPPED VIA LTL FREIGHT AND THE CUSTOMER LOCATION HAS TO BE ACCESSIBLE BY A SEMI TRACTOR TRAILER.
Do you miss that old rocker that your grandma and grandpa used to sit in to read you stories? You finally found it: a rocker designed like an old hickory rocker but made with low-maintenance poly. These rockers have the comfort of the old favorite but can be left out on your deck all year!
This quality handcrafted patio furniture piece is constructed of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste products such as used milk jugs. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process before being compounded into solid board stock. The resulting Poly contains over 90% recycled waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
|Seat Dimensions||21W x 18D"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|