Entryway Furniture Ideas For When Your House Needs A Glow-Up
The entryway to your home is one of the most important parts of the house because it’s the first thing a guest or visitor will see when they enter the house. Making sure you have amazing entryway furniture ideas to spice up this area of the home is essential.
Of course, your opportunities are endless when shopping for new entryway furniture and new designs are coming out every year. To ensure you pick the right furniture for your home, we’re going to go over some entryway furniture ideas with you.
Before we get into that, however, we’re first going to discuss some of the ways you can use your entryway furniture to enhance this area of your home.
What Purpose Does Entryway Furniture Hold?
Entryway furniture does two major things for your home -- it acts as a centerpiece to draw the eyes toward a specific area and it acts as a display for different items you want to showcase. They’re versatile pieces that can be used however you like.
Some people like to use them as plant holders, while other people like to use them to hold lamps and other personal items like photographs. Whatever you use it for, you’ll have a wide variety of designs, materials, and colors to choose from.
We have a ton of entryway furniture ideas at The Porch Swing Store and are excited to share some of our favorite ones with you below.
Add Style With a Small Entryway Bench
First, we’re going to take a look at some of our favorite benches to display in your entryway. The great thing about these benches is they’re more for the show, but they can add functionality for when people are putting on their shoes or taking them off.
Here are some of our favorite designs at The Porch Swing Store:
- All Things Cedar Bench - if you want a rustic entryway bench that doubles as a shoe rack, this is the perfect choice for you. It’s stylish with a padded top, but the bottom has a rack for shoes.
- Zuo Modern Checks Bench - if the main purpose of the bench is for sitting, this is a unique modern piece that comes in a variety of colors.
- All Things Cedar Storage Bench - similar to the first design we discussed, but this rustic entryway bench comes with small drawers underneath the shoe rack for added storage.
These benches bring out the character in your entryway, but they also add a bit of functionality to your space when dealing with shoes and other items you generally use outside. You can’t go wrong with a small entryway bench -- if you have the room for it.
Entryway Tables Give You More Functionality
Once you get a nice small entryway bench to add to this space, you can add more functionality by adding entryway tables. You can use these to house plants, lamps, pictures, small decorations, clocks, and much more.
Here are three of our favorites here at The Porch Swing Store:
- All Things Cedar Buffet Cabinet - if you want storage, this cabinet is packed with it. It’s also a highly attractive piece that matches your benches well.
- All Things Cedar Plant Stand - if you’re short on space but still want to display a plant or lamp, this plant stand is perfect for you.
- All Things Cedar Corner Table - for an entryway table that fits perfectly in a corner, this table is perfect and it comes with space below to display more belongings.
Now that you have some quality ideas to give your entryway some character and personality, start searching The Porch Swing Store to find entryway furniture that fits your home. You’ll be surprised at what we have in store for you and your family!