Details of the LuxCraft 2 foot Adirondack Recycled Plastic Glider Chair
The LuxCraft Recycled Plastic 2' Adirondack Glider Chair is made from very durable poly vinyl material that won't fade over time and uses all stainless steel hardware. ÿThe Deluxe Poly 2' Adirondack Glider glides front to back in a gentle rocking motion. Handcrafted by the Amish of Holmes County it is sure to be the last outdoor furniture you will ever have to buy.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Adirondack backrest styling
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistantÿ
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
|Floor to seat height
Poly Furniture Residential Warranty
What's In The Box
- (1) Seat
- (1) Back
- (2) Glider Bases - Right & Left
- (2) Front & Back Cross Pieces
- (2) Lintels
- (2) Bearing Support Arms
- (2) Armrests
- (2) 5/16" x 3 1/2" Stainless Wafer Bolt
- (2) 5/16" x 2 1/2" Stainless Wafer Bolt
- (4) 5/16" x 2" Stainless Wafer Bolt
- (4) 3/8" Nuts
- (4) Washers
- (44) 2" Screws
- (1) 5/32 Hex Key
LuxCraft Adirondack Recycled Plastic 2 Foot Glider Chair is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 25, 2021
Back to On The Farm Collection