Details of the LuxCraft 4 ft. Recycled Plastic Adirondack Outdoor Glider
This glider's Adirondack design includes ergonomic curves. The high curved back relaxes your back and head, while the curved seat puts little strain on your legs. Even better, the poly lumber requires little maintenance. These quality pieces of handcrafted furniture are made of Poly Vinylethylene. The high density Poly Vinylethylene raw material utilized in Poly Vinyl lumber is derived from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk containers. The material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE. It is then compounded into rigid board stock material; the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled post consumer waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Adirondack backrest styling
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
||60W x 18D"
|Floor to seat height
5 ft. Recycled Plastic Adirondack Outdoor Glider Assembly Instruction
Poly Furniture Commercial Warranty
Poly Furniture Residential Warranty
What's In The Box
- (1) Seat Assembly
- (1) Back Assembly
- (2) Glider Base
- (2) Bearing Arm Supports
- (14) Back Slats
- (2) Armrest's
- (2) Front-Back Crosspieces
- (2) Crosspiece Supports
- (2) Lintels
- (2) 5/16" x 3 1/2" Stainless Wafer Bolts
- (2) 5/16" x 2 1/2" Stainless Wafer Bolts
- (8) 5/16" x 2" Stainless Wafer Bolts
- (4) Nuts
- (4) Washers
- (56) 1 1/2" Screws
- (8) 2 1/2" Screws
- (44) 2" Screws
- (1) 5/32 Hex key
LuxCraft 4 ft. Recycled Plastic Adirondack Outdoor Glider is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 03, 2020