Details of the LuxCraft Recycled Plastic Comfort Porch Rocking Chair
This Contoured Luxcraft Comfort Rocker is designed and built for comfort. If you look at the images, you will see that the lower back is contoured to fit the lumbar area of the back. This makes it a great choice for that afternoon or evening on the front porch!
This quality handcrafted patio furniture piece is constructed of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste products such as used milk jugs. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process before being compounded into solid board stock. The resulting Poly contains over 90% recycled waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- High back styling provides complete lumbar support
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
|Seat Dimensions||21W x 18D"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|