Details of the Wildridge Classic Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair
Enjoy the outdoors by relaxing in our Classic Adirondack Chair Poly Furniture constructed of durable HDPE resin and a color process that allows the color to stay consistent throughout the poly lumber your furniture will never fade or change color. Manufactured by quality Amish craftsmanship with high-end quality 316 marine grade fasteners so your chair will never rust and can be left out in the rain, snow or any inclement weather. No maintenance. Easy to clean. Available in the Classic Collection Colors Made in the USA!! We use stainless fasteners which prevent rusting making your furniture maintenance free under normal conditions. Do not use chlorine-based cleaning products on stainless steel.
- Recycled plastic is an eco-friendly choice
- Made with maintenance free Poly Lumber Furniture
- It will not crack, split, rot, or splinter, and will not promote bacterial growth
- 316 marine grade fasteners
- Great for residential and commercial use
- Green product will never require painting or sealing
- 20 Year Residential & 5 Year Commercial Limited Warranty
||38"H x 28"W x 31"D
||Recycled plastic - 316 marine grade fasteners
Wildridge Classic Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair is a customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Jan 23, 2021